How to post on Surrey Mummy
1. Firstly you need to register. To do this you need to find the big Sign In box at the top right on each page and click Create an account.
2. You then fill in a few details and think up a username (it can be anything, although not rude!) and password as well as a couple of other details. Once you've completed the form, click the Register button.
3. You will be sent an email straight away, which will ask you to confirm your registration. You must do this to finish your registration. It's worth checking your junk box if you can't find the email in your inbox.
You are now ready to go!!
1. You can now start up a conversation in chit-chat by clicking the start new chat tab. Select the Category that most fits your topic - you can always use bits & bobs at the end of the list if all else fails! Type in a Subject, click an appropriate Topic Icon (not absolutely necessary, but more colourful!) and type your post in the Message box. You can include attachments if you wish. When you are happy with it, click Submit.
2. You can reply to a post by clicking the Reply button at the bottom of the post and writing your reply in the Message box, then clicking Submit.
3. You can also post a review in places to go, clubs & classes, eating out, parties or 0-5 years. Click into the main listing page for the place you wish to review and scroll to the bottom. Click on Rate now and select a star rating. Then click on Write review and complete the Title and Text boxes, then Submit.
Remember, you must be logged in to post or reply to a conversation and to write a review.